Orange juice is a beverage that is perfect when we feel thirsty. Yet many people still do not understand what’s in the orange juice. Orange juice, other than as a beverage, which certainly refreshing, but you may not realize that there are myriad benefits of orange juice is very useful for the health of your body. Now, for you here is all about Orange Juice
Content of Orange Juice
Before we dismantle all the benefits of orange juice, it helps us explore first what nutrients are present in the orange juice.
Orange juice contains many vitamins, such as vitamins A, B, and the most popular are vitamin C. Orange juice also contains carbohydrates, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, antioxidants and also contain lots of fiber or fiber.
Benefits of Orange Juice
After knowing the various substances which are so abundant in an orange, now it’s time to find a row of orange juice for health benefits our bodies.
- Vitamin A in orange juice helps to maintain the health of our eyes, so it always looks clear and not susceptible to eye disorders such as myopia.
- Vitamin B contained in orange juice helps the body’s metabolic processes, such as helping to release energy in the carbohydrates that are then used for the performance of nerve and brain.
- Vitamin C is a vitamin most widely known. The benefits of orange juice contain vitamin is to keep the immune system to keep it healthy and less susceptible to disease. Drinking orange juice regularly, it’s better than taking vitamin C pills on the market.
- Orange juice is efficacious to lower bad cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of disease/heart attack and stroke in our bodies.
- Orange juice is rich in phosphorus and calcium to maintain healthy teeth and bones, so we will not be easy to bone loss or commonly called osteoporosis.
- The benefits of orange juice as a drink the other is full of antioxidants. In addition to flavonoids substances, it also has the ability of vitamin C as antioxidants. Antioxidants that are abundant in orange juice, able to fight free radicals in the body. The anticancer substance is also called in the body.see also Which Orange Juice Has The Most Vitamin C?
- Iron is also found in orange juice, helped the formation of hemoglobin in red blood cells so that we avoid the disease with less blood (anemia).
- Orange juice contains high fiber. These fibers are very useful for the body because of helping the digestive process so that we do not easily constipation or difficult bowel movements that could potentially lead to colon cancer.
Apparently, there are so many benefits of orange juice that we can feel when a routine drink this one. It would not hurt to drink orange juice, right? Moreover, this drink is very easy to get. I hope What is in orange juice and all about Orange Juice article’s can useful for you all.
See Also Homemade Orange Juice
Back to Juicing Recipes