On this page you’re going to learn how to make a strawberry banana smoothie with no yogurt or milk. This is a perfect smoothie for those of you who are allergic to dairy products. You’ll be pleased to know that this smoothie is really easy to make and will only take you 5 minutes. That being said, it is still packed with nutrients that are sure to make you more healthy.
Now, if I could marry one smoothie (yeah, just try and imagine that), it would defiantly be this strawberry banana smoothie. Why? Because it is gluten free, vegetarian, has no dairy products and it also very easy to make. (Read : TIPS to make a fruit smoothie)
So what are you waiting for? Lets make your strawberry banana smoothie (with no milk or yogurt!)
So, to make this smoothie, your going to need the following things:
- 225g of fresh or frozen strawberries (around 1 and a half cups).
- 1 banana
- 120ml of orange juice (half a cup)
- 3 cubes of ice (only add this if you used fresh fruit)
Yep, thats it! This is a really simple smoothie that anyone can make.
Follow these steps very carefully.
- Firstly, chuck the strawberries into the blender.
- Next, chop the banana into fourths and put it in with the strawberries.
- After that, pour in the orange juice and begin to blend the smoothie.
- Keep blending until the liquid is perfectly smooth.
- Add your ice cubes and blend again.
Feel free to be experimental and add some other foods into the smoothie to make it even more delicious. For example, I sometimes add some cheeky spinach leaves or pistachios (which, by the way, go PERFECTLY with the strawberries.)
Anyway, I would continue writing this article, but I’ve got a perfectly good strawberry banana smoothie waiting for me, so, until next time.
Read Also :