Spaghetti recipes with ground beef have become famous all over the world. Spaghetti recipes with vegetables are also famous. Vegetarians love to add all their favorite vegetables in pasta. Vegetables serve as a treat for pasta. Meat can also be added to pasta to taste better. However, pasta is good enough with vegetables. Potato, carrot, cabbage, capsicum, onion, spring onion, green chili, and peas are the common vegetables added to spaghetti.
A tasty meal should also be good for health. Tasty meals have always been in great demand. All cuisines have their specialty dishes. People love to have tasty meals. Italian cuisine has become famous around the world. The famous Italian dishes include pizza, pasta, and lasagna. There are various types of pasta available. All the pasta are named differently. Spaghetti and lasagna are all different types of pasta.
Children love to have pasta in their meals. Pasta can be combined with a variety of vegetables and meat. The huge variety of pasta meals has always been in great demand. Adults and kids love to have their pasta as a meal. Pasta tastes too good in all forms. Different forms of pasta have been created professionally. Spaghetti is the most common form of pasta. Spaghetti is also known as noodles.
A perfect pasta recipe consists of vegetables. Meat lovers add chicken and beef to their spaghetti. Spaghetti recipes with ground beef are a treat for meat lovers. There are various spaghetti recipes available over the internet. Any recipe can be picked from them. Online recipes provide the opportunity to cook a variety of meals.
Spaghetti recipes with ground beef are not very famous among vegetarians. People usually love to have chicken. Beef is not preferred by most people. Spaghetti can be prepared with any variation in recipes. You can prepare a new recipe by adding different vegetables. Vegetables have nutritional properties for humans. Intake of vegetables should be increased for better health.
Spaghetti recipes with vegetables are more famous than the spaghetti recipes with ground beef. Ground beef tastes good if mixed with cheese. Cheese can also be added to spaghetti for better taste. Cheese, vegetables, and meat can be added altogether to spaghetti. Pasta is an Italian meal famous all over the world. Pasta is an all-time favorite meal of children and adults. All forms of pasta can be prepared as a meal. All shapes of pasta are named differently. Their names are not so common among people but they can at least recognize their shapes.
Spaghetti has been chosen to be a simple food that suits a lot of occasions. Now, you can make your own spaghetti recipe that has additional toppings which are sausage and ground beef. For the initial step, you must prepare the ingredients. They are so simple.
Spaghetti Recipe with Ground Beef and Sausage
First, for the main ingredients, you need :
- 16 ounce of uncooked spaghetti
- 2 Italian sausages
- and 1 pound lean ground beef.
Second, for the seasoning, you will need :
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 chopped yellow onion,
- 1 chopped cloves garlic,
- 14 ounce peeled tomato,
- 15 ounce tomato sauce,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper,
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- ¼ chopped oregano,
- 1 bay leaf,
- and ½ cup of parmesan cheese.
How to make it :
Moreover, the making process is quite easy.
- First, prepare the sausage. Slice them and spread in flat large pan. Cook them in a medium heat for about 15 minutes until they get brown. Then, set them aside. Still in the same pan, put ground beefs, onion olive oil and garlic. Cook them together while being stirred for 10 minutes.
- From this cooking process, you will get a lot of fat turned into oil. Remove all but 2 tablespoon of them. Prepare the tomato sauce, salt, oregano, pepper, basil, tomatoes, and bay leaf in a bowl.
- Pour the oil fat into them and stir well. Cook them uncovered with low heat for about 10 minutes. When the flavor had blended, remove bay leaf.
- Now, prepare the oven for pasta cooking by adjusting it to 350 degrees of Fahrenheit. Get a large bowl of water and boil it. Then, put the pasta and stir occasionally for about 8 minutes. The pasta cooking duration depends on your favorite texture of the pasta. In addition, if you want it not to tender, just cook about 7 minutes.
After it is cooked, drain it and mix it with the sauce mix. Now, the pasta is ready to serve. We can now prepare the sausages and the ground beef.
Furthermore, you can bring the sausage and the ground beef you have cooked before and sprinkle it on the top of the pasta together with the parmesan cheese. Then, put it in a preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Because all ingredients had been cooked before, make sure you don’t do this process too long or you will get your meal to be too tender to enjoy.
Spaghetti Recipe with ground beef and sauce (version 2)
We’re going to show you how to make spaghetti sauce using ground beef and sausage. so what we’re going to do is we’re going to start with our sausage and ground beef.
How to make it :
- Mix together in a bowl and add some herbs , some oregano and rosemary. add a little meatballs out of these so what we want to do is make a meatball that sticks together .
- Add some italian bread because they have more flavor and so they’re just plain bread crumbs.Mix that up just like that and you don’t want to have too much because it will make it a little dry so i was just about tablespoons of bread crumbs into this and that’s about a quarter pound of ground beef and add onion as well i got about eight the cup of onion in there mix that in really good and form these into little meatballs.
- Roll it up just like that and sometimes you get a little big piece of onion.Set those in a pan in oil where the time
nice and quick nice and easy I like I’m smaller you can do the large meatballs ,as well that’s totally fine.
- This recipe works great for those will go for seven meatballs here that should be enough when a deglaze pan with a little white wine here ,fire there that’s good you can set the heat off on, dump these into tomato sauce over here .Let that cook and let those meatballs finish cooking .Coat them with tomato sauce.that way they absorb some of the flavor of that beautiful tomato sauce and get nice and juicy.
Those meatballs have been soaking in that tomato sauce and just about ready,grab spaghetti ,it is nice and warm beautiful spaghetti,Dump this right into our Bowl ,there we go give that spaghetti a little bit of a twist that way it stays warm.you can develop meatballs right on top.then we have it i hope you liked tomato sauce with ground beef and italian sausage.
you can also read : Spaghetti Recipe with Ground Beef