Shaped Cookies are not only delicious, they look good too. The category of shaped cookie recipes, means that the dough is shaped before the cookies are baked. They are created by various methods and it is the texture of the dough that determines the way cookies are formed.
Molded cookies use a firm dough which can either be shaped by hand, stamped with a pattern before baking or baked directly in a mold.
Bagged or Piped cookies use a soft dough and are shaped with a pastry bag or cookie press to form fancy shapes.
Rolled Cookies are made from a firm chilled cookie dough rolled out with a rolling pin.
The cookies are then cut in shapes with various cookie cutters.
Take a look below at some really delicious Shaped Cookie Recipes. It is a good idea to read through the recipe first, to become familiar with the ingredients, time and equipment necessary for making the cookie. Some recipes require the dough to be refrigerated for a few hours before you can start baking.
- Easy Cookies without Eggs, 6 Eggless Cookie Recipes
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Molasses Cookie Recipe
- Mexican Wedding Cakes
- Hershey Kiss Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Crackles
- Thumb Print Cookies
- Butter Pecan Cookie Recipe
- How To Make Raspberry shortbread – Easy Recipe
- Apple Pie Cookie Recipes
- Molasses Cookie Recipes
- Recipe for Thumbprint Cookies – Thumbprint Cookie Recipes
- How to make a Candy Lustrous Peppermint Cookie Recipes
- Easy Mexican Wedding Cookie Recipes
- Celebrate Wedding with Delicious Wedding Cookie Recipes
Return from Shaped Cookies to Cookie Recipes