Salmon filet recipes are a delicious way to get lots of healthy nutrients in your diet. Great salmon recipes don’t have to be complicated. In fact, the simpler the ingredients, the healthier the dish. You won’t believe how flavorful Steamed Salmon with Fresh Greens can be !
Salmon filet recipes – Steamed Salmon with Fresh Greens
How to make it :
You will need:
- One 8-ounce filet of salmon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 large handfuls of mesclun greens
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
This dish only takes about 5 minutes to prepare! Certain kinds of fish are incredibly delicious steamed, and salmon is one of them. Another is branzino (also called bronzini), also mackerel and striped sea bass. Each of these fish can be prepared quickly by steaming them for 5 minutes.
- Place the piece of fish onto the steamer basket and close the lid.
- Check the salmon after 5 to 6 minutes to see if it’s ready. Do this by sticking a knife through the center of the thickest part of the fish. Once there is no dark raw pink in the the middle, it’s done. This really takes no time at all! Average time is 5 minutes.
- While the fish is steaming, place some fresh mesclun greens into a medium sized bowl with the diced tomato on top. Place the salmon filet on top of the greens and tomato and squeeze half a lemon onto it. You’re ready to eat!
TIPS for salmon filet recipes:
TIP: This dish is great served alongside some steamed asparagus or broccoli!
TIP: Dice a large, ripe and juicy tomato and add it to this dish.
TIP: Steam 1 cup of frozen unsalted green peas and 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms and add them to this salad. YUM! Sliced mushrooms take about 7 minutes to steam. During the last 2 minutes, add the cup of frozen peas on top and steam them along with the mushrooms. Once done, add them on top of the salmon & salad:
Steamed Salmon Recipe with Garlic and Ginger
There are two parts ingredients you need to prepare: sauce and salmon.
- The first step is to make the sauce with 1 ¼ tsp sugar, ¼ tsp ground black pepper, 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 ½ tbsp olive oil, 3 garlic (chopped well), 3 cm ginger, 3 leeks (thinly sliced).
- The second step is preparing the ingredients. They are 1 leek (white part only, sliced well), 625 grams of fillet salmon and 4 cilantro leaves.
- Next, make the sauce by mixing sugar, oyster sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Pour oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger, add the sauce mixture then wait until boiled and add the chopped onion.
- Furthermore, prepare a steamer and boil the water. Pour some sliced leeks and place the salmon on top. Then, pour the sauce and steam the salmon for 8-10 minutes.
Teriyaki Salmon Fillet Recipes with Vegetables
You can serve a delicious salmon fillet with teriyaki sauce which is flavorful and fast.
The ingredients of making this teriyaki salmon fillet are :
- 500 grams salmon fillet
- teriyaki marinade
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cm ginger (crushed)
- cooking oil
- and 200 ml water.
- Let’s start the sauce first! Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add all the ingredients without salmon fillet.
- Second, let the sauce cool and soak the salmon fillet into teriyaki sauce for 1 hour or overnight for maximum results.
- Third, heat a frying pan, pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, fry the salmon fillet, flush the top of salmon with teriyaki sauce, and do it in the same way with another side.
- Cook well till the sauce has thickened and sprinkle it with toasted sesame and scallion.
Healthiest way to Cook Salmon with Lemon Sauce
The ingredients for cooking salmon with lemon sauce are :
- 200 gr salmon
- aluminum foi
- cooking oil to taste and grated cheddar cheese.
- The sauce ingredients contain of 1 garlic (finely chopped),
- 1 tsp salt, 1 red tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tbsp butter, 25 gr onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- and ½ tsp lemon peel 1/2 teaspoon (finely grated)
Firstly, heat the margarine, saute the garlic and onion then add all the sauce ingredients and wait to boil. Turn off the stove, set aside for a moment. Secondly, rinse and then coat salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon in a brass that has been spread with oil then pour the lemon sauce. Finally, cover it with aluminum foil and bake it in the oven.
You may Also like : Best Way To Cook Salmon