Roasted Summer Vegetables and chickpeas
Are you a vegan? Well, sometimes it is not easy for vegan to search for recipes that can understand their condition yet is still capable of giving tasty results. Vegan is a person who does not eat or use any animal products, like meat, fish, egg, cheese, and leather. Now, what do you think we can make without animal products? Vegan recipes called Roasted Summer Vegetables and Chickpeas is one of the answers.
The ingredients for making roasted summer vegetables and chickpeas :
Actually, there are many recipes for vegan, you know. However, among the recipes available, Roast Summer Vegetables and Chickpeas recipe seems to have been getting way more comments and compliments than the others. It is simply because this is easy recipe to make and is very tasty as well. There are some things to prepare, by the way.
The writer will mention the ingredients, so make sure that you can get them all. The ingredients are:
- 3 courgettes, slice them thickly
- 1 aubergine, cut it finger thick
- 3 garlic cloves, chop them
- 2 red peppers, deseed and chop them into chunks
- 2 large baking potatoes, peel and cut them into chunks
- 1 onion, chop it
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 400-gram can of chopped tomatoes
- 400-gram can of rinsed and drained chickpeas
Small bunch coriander, chop them
How To make it :
That is pretty much things to prepare, indeed. Even so, the writer is sure that this is the right recipe for vegan people who want to taste delicious food, even though there is no animal product used in it. Well, no one say that food without that product is not tasty, though.
The preparation itself would take 20 minutes, while the cook time can be up to 50 minutes. So, be prepared to spare much time to make this vegan recipe. Let’s see the procedures here.
- Heat oven to 220⁰C
- Tip all of the vegetable ingredients into a roasting tin
- Toss with coriander seeds, olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Spread in a single layer and roast for 45 minutes
- Toss once or twice till roasted
- Place the tin on a low heat
- Add tomatoes and chickpeas
- Bring to simmer and stir them gently
- Season, drizzle with olive oil, scatter over the coriander
- Serve in a serving dish