Easy dinner recipes refer to those dinner recipes which are easy to prepare and at the same time remain delicious, delightful and healthy.
Easy dinner recipes don’t compromise on quality but usually, involves less number of ingredients. Such recipes are usually those that don’t go in for complex cooking procedures. The steps involved in the preparation of easy dinner recipes are usually very simple to grasp, easy to follow and less time-consuming. Easy dinner recipes are suitable especially for those who either are beginners in cooking or want to serve dinner at short notice and without much hard work.
Easy dinner recipes for two can be an option if you want to save time and efforts and yet have a delicious, delightful and healthy dinner. Be it meat, fish, vegetables or fruits that go for the ingredients, you can still have quick and easy dinner recipes for two. Healthy dinner recipes for two can be those which are boiled, roasted, fried, stuffed, or prepared using any other common techniques. A few readymade items such as jam or sauce can also be used. Easy dinner recipes for two can include chicken, beef, pork and seafood dishes, pasta, burgers, sweets and side dishes, as well as drinks and desserts.
- What to cook for dinner?
- Quick And Easy Dinner Recipes
- Healthy chicken recipes for dinner
- Quick And Healthy Dinner Ideas for Two
- Healthy Dinner Recipes for 2
what to cook for Dinner?
It is not necessary that you should be more planned and prepared beforehand when it comes to making a dinner ready on short notice. Especially when it is just a for the two of you and you don’t want to leave any waste, it is better you go in for some easy preparations. There are plenty of easy dinner recipes for two available through books and on the net. You can make use of those resources and also try out customizing on some of those recipes to match the tastes of your partner and you.
Here, now let’s take a look at these four easy dinner recipes for two:
- Five Minute Chicken – your actual presence in cooking requires just a few minutes but the taste of it in your mouth will stay for long. One chicken, cut into 8 pieces, with a combination of mayonnaise, cheese soup, sliced mushrooms, white wine, curry powder and a few other minor items will go to make a great dinner for you and your partner.
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad – a bunch of spinach, a bowl of strawberries with a bit of oil, vinegar, sesame seeds and sugar can go to give you a wonderful salad in just no time. So much as it is easy to prepare, it is entertaining if taken as an appetizer or with some grilled chicken.
- Potato Crusted Salmon – for those of you who prefer some fish over meat, this healthy meal can be cooked with the minimum of efforts, time and ingredients.
- Porterhouse for Two – an almost effortless preparation with a beef porterhouse steak, thinly sliced onions, vegetable oil, garlic, salt, and pepper can give you and your sweetheart a wonderful romantic dinner.
Quick And Easy Dinner Recipes
In the world of recipes, quick easy recipes refer to those ones which can be prepared fast with a minimum of steps. While some of the favorite preparations all around the globe involve complicated procedures of cooking, there are some which are extremely simple yet delicious. Quick easy recipes are those that are simple and easy to make, that can be turned out quickly and yet do not compromise on taste and health. Most often the ingredients used in these recipes are few in numbers, simple and easily available too.
You may come across occasions when you need to ready the table quickly for some unexpected guests. Or it may be, you need to do away with cooking extremely fast a particular day in order to move out to attend some other urgent affairs. It is during such emergency situations that you feel the need for some quick easy recipes. Of course, there are plenty of them available in books and on the net. But unfortunately for you, that wouldn’t be a fit time to browse through them all to pick your favorites.
So it’s always wise to keep handy some quick easy recipes on your list and also to ensure that your kitchen has those simple ingredients available at all times. This way you will be equipped to march in with confidence under any such situations and come out with some wonderful preparations to the wonder of your family and friends.
Here, let’s take a look at some quick easy recipes which can be useful to you:
- Mexican Lasagna – superb beefy lasagna flavored with taco seasoning. It’s best when served with shredded lettuce, fresh sliced tomatoes, sour cream, and olives.
- Garlic Chicken with Orzo Noodles – chicken and orzo pasta along with garlic gives a wonderful combination of tasty flesh and flavor. Best when topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Alfredo Mostaccioli – a great combination when this sauce is used with any kind of pasta. The parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder used lends it a rich flavor.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes – these yellow cupcakes with cinnamon and spice make a great snack or dessert, whether frosted or not. These cupcakes can be baked in less than 30 minutes.
- Pasta with Zucchini and Toasted Almonds – in this preparation the pasta is mixed with a profusion of zucchini, mint and marinated tomatoes, with a sprinkle of almonds. A side salad or a cooked shrimp or chicken will go well with these kinds of pasta.
healthy chicken recipes for dinner
Chicken Breast Recipes
Chicken is considered the best of poultry, and chicken breast is one cut of chicken which can go to make a varied range of delicious recipes. Chicken breast is marinated, pounded, ground, pan-fried, baked, grilled, roasted, breaded, stuffed etc., as per your needs and as to what you want to make with it. You can cook a variety of dishes with it using various other ingredients. As the procedures involved and the ingredients added change, the quality, taste, and purpose of chicken breast recipes to change. These high protein carriers give out different flavors in different combinations and can be perfect for any occasion, breakfast, lunch or special dinner parties.
Chicken breast recipes usually come up with a variety of seasoning such as with herbs, honey, spices, etc. Chicken breast is sliced or treated differently to prepare different items. Some prefer to add certain vegetables and grains to it and come up with mouth-watering and healthy dishes. Since chicken breasts are naturally delicate, while marinating the tender meat should not be soaked for long in acidic liquids.
Marinating chicken breasts for long hours in a mixture of buttermilk, egg, and pepper powder gives a wonderful flavor and is used so in certain preparations. Some chicken breast preparations are served with such varied items as lime juice, pineapple juice, beer, soy sauce, ketchup, flour tortillas, cheesed bread, sliced onions, mashed potatoes, etc.
How it is prepared in Asia is not how it is prepared in Africa or Europe. Religion, culture, and geography have cast their own variety on the preparations. Exotic chicken breast recipes have always captured the hearts of many a lover of non-vegetarian food. There are different chicken breast recipes to cater to the palate of different sections of people.
Little children who hate too much of spices, the elderly who can’t chew properly, all of them can relish chicken breast, in fascinating preparations of their choices. Chicken breast recipes have been popular since ancient times, in almost all parts of the world. They hold pride of place in menus of hotels and restaurants. And, they hold the magic to turn your kitchen too into favorite spots for all your entire family and friends.
Here are 5 wonderful chicken breast recipes you may love to try out:
- Tandoori-Spiced Chicken
- Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- Crispy Buttermilk Chicken
- Chicken Burgers
- Herbed Chicken Nuggets
Cooking for too many and cooking for just two are just too different. The thrill, ease, and experience of cooking for two get enhanced with how much you are aware of dinner ideas for two. It could be husband wife, lover, mother and son or any such relationship, when it’s just the two of you, cooking dinner can be really fun if you know what you are really doing. The recipes, the settings everything can go a long way to make it a memorable dinner.
Preparing meals for two on a regular basis is more often likely to end up in some unhealthy situations. Some food will be wasted or you will go to eat the leftovers the next day. If you prefer to avoid these monotonous meals you may opt to go out and eat which again may not be that healthy for you. Perfect dinner ideas for two come mostly from your preferences and can be customized to your needs and taste from the ones you gather from books or the net. Dinner ideas for two mostly go for easy, exciting, healthy, delicious and delightful recipes.
Dinner ideas for two don’t mean a cut in the variety and quality of the ingredients. It is just a matter of saving on the quantity of the ingredients and the cooked meals. Meat, fish, vegetables, spices and anything can be part of your dinner. According to your needs, you can go in for any sort of preparations, heavy, light, spicy, non-spicy, stuffed, boiled or fried. As long as you take care of your fibers, proteins, vitamins and minerals, along with your carbohydrates, your dinner is bound to be a healthy and nutritious one.
Here are a few recipes that can serve you some great dinner ideas for two:
- Garlic Pasta with Shrimp and Vegetables – Shrimps, spaghetti, peas, yogurt, oil, mashed garlic and a few minor items can go to make a major dinner for the two of you.
- Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce – Cooks, until brown, two chicken breasts for the two of you and prepare it with some thinly sliced mushroom.
- Salmon with Lime and Butter – Salmon fillet with lime, butter, chili powder and pepper combine to give you a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fajita-Style Quesadillas – a mix of tortillas, vegetables, and cheese, it comes as a wonderful treat full of proteins, nutrients, and fiber.
It’s always nice to have some dinner recipes for two on hand, provided you are too keen about delicious, delightful and healthy meals. Just the two of you for dinner need not mean that you can have a lean and mean dinner. A bit of care on your part, as regards quality and quantity, can ensure that both of you can enjoy a wonderful dinner and still do away with any extravagance or waste.
Going out for a dinner can take a toll on your health as well as your wallet. Going in for large scale cooking, refrigeration and the like will mean eating leftovers of the previous days, coping with monotonous food and running your health in the process.
Dinner recipes for two can have all the essential ingredients, just that the quantity is minimized. There are some items that are suitable to be prepared in small quantities and which give more flavor and taste, especially when done so. However, the list of dinner recipes for two can be an unending one, especially if you are also fond of some exotic preparations.
Here are some items that can invite you to some great dinner recipes for two:
- Crispy Fish and Peppers – just a pound of fish fillet can go to serve a wonderful dinner for the two of you. With egg and buttermilk and some flour, the fish will come out sparkling golden brown when fried. Served with pepper and lemons, it can give you a great and romantic, hot dinner.
- Crab Cake Burgers – crab meat is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and low in calories. This wonderful combination of meat, egg, breadcrumbs, onion powder, pepper, mustard, etc., can also satisfy your craving for burgers.
- Greek Honey-Lemon Pork Chops – This is a time consuming but wonderful preparation that makes use of a great marinade. Honey, lemon juice, mint, oil, and cayenne pepper stir well to turn your pork chops into a wonderful treat. It can be served with green salads or some roasted potatoes.
- Moo Shu Vegetables – A pack of shredded vegetables like broccoli slaw, bean sprouts, and sliced scallions, go well with beaten eggs and some spices and herbs to serve you a wonderful dinner. This Chinese dish is now popular all over the world and can be very helpful when it comes to looking for some perfect dinner recipes for two.