If you have excess chicken stock and do not know what to cook, quick and easy chicken recipes can be choice of cuisines that you present to your beloved family.
Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
Get the best recipes for Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes that makes chicken desirable again.which you can enjoy any night of the week.
- Garlic Broiled Chicken
- Easy Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes: Chicken Larb
- A Simple Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe
- Easy Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Garlic Broiled Chicken
One recipe that you can exploit is the garlic broiled chicken. The main ingredient that you need of course is chicken.
- You have to take 6 pieces of boneless chicken thigh which still have the skin
- If you have a whole chicken, you can take the thigh part by removing the bone, without removing the skin.
- Next, you also need a half cup of butter, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Moreover, you can also prepare ¼ tablespoon of black pepper and 1 tablespoon of dried parsley.
How to make it :
- First, you have to prepare the butter mixture. Heat the butter until it is melted.
- Then, add the additional ingredients, such as soy sauce, minced garlic, black pepper and dried parsley. Mix the ingredients with melted butter.
- Next, prepare the chicken onto baking pan. Coat the thigh with the butter mixture evenly.
- Then, you can broil it in the preheated oven until the clear juices run from the chicken.
Finally, you can add some parsley sprinkle in order to beautify the appearance. Serve while it is still warm. You can share this food from quick and easy chicken recipes for 6 serving size. Moreover, it produces 303 calories.
Easy Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes – Chicken Larb
Easy healthy chicken breast recipes can be your best choice in order to prepare healthy food from the raw material of chicken breast. One of the recipes that you have to try is the chicken larb. It is a kind of salad that you cannot find in a common chicken food shop.
The main ingredient of the recipe is :
- 1 pound of skinless boneless chicken breast
- Then, you also need 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- ½ teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- For the vegetables, you have to prepare 1/3 cup of chopped cucumber, 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro, ¼ cup of chopped shallots, 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 8 pieces of cabbage leaves.
How to make it :
- First of all, you have to chop the chicken breast, curry paste and salt using food processor until it becomes rough chopped mixture.
- Then, heat the oil onto the pan and sauté the chopped chicken mixture in 6 minutes. While waiting for the chicken to be cooked, you can mix the vegetables.
- Next, prepare the cabbage leaves on the plate. Then, mix the chicken with the vegetables and pour it into the cabbage leaves. Finally, the chicken larb can be served. This kind of easy healthy chicken breast recipes can be prepared for 4 serving size.
you can also read :Recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast
A Simple Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe
Everybody loves chicken wings. It is not so hard to find the common chicken wings food type which is served by the home cooking or even fast food restaurant. It is lemon pepper chicken wings recipe. This recipe is so simple because all you need is only chicken wings, seasonings of lemon and pepper and olive oil.
Since the main process of this food is frying, you can earn 1181 calories from this recipe. For the exact proportion of ingredients, you need 12 pieces of chicken wings, 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper seasoning, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and some cups of frying oil.
How to make it :
How to cook this food?
- First, you have to mix the lemon pepper seasoning with olive oil. If you cannot find any instant lemon pepper seasoning in supermarket, you can also make it by your own self. Just simply mix lemon juice and pepper in the proportion of 3:1.
- Then, add some salt into the lemon pepper mixture. Next step is frying the chicken wings with the frying oil until it has golden brown color. Once it is already cooked, coat the chicken wings with the lemon pepper seasoning evenly.
- Finally, lemon pepper chicken wings recipe is ready to be served. The serving size of this recipe is 4 serving size.
you can also read : recipe for lemon pepper chicken wings
Spicy Seasoning for Your Easy Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
Spicy chicken breast is a common recipe based on the type of easy stuffed chicken breast recipes. The spicy taste and flavor give it the best sensation while eating this food. The serving size of this recipe is for 4 serving size.
- The main ingredient is the 4 pieces of skinless boneless chicken breast
- For the spicy seasoning, you need 2 ½ tablespoons of paprika, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of onion powder, 1 tablespoon of dried thyme, 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons of garlic powder and 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
What a complex spicy ingredients, but indeed you won’t regret this recipe.
How to make it :
- First, you have to prepare the spicy marinated seasoning. Mix all of the spicy ingredients. You can keep the marinated seasoning in your refrigerator if you want to keep it for another kind of meat.
- Then, coat the chicken breast with the spicy marinated seasoning. You have to keep the chicken in a few minutes so that the marinated seasoning can permeate completely.
- Next, place the chicken breast onto the grill pan. Do not forget to cover the grill pan with some oil in order to prevent the stickiness between foods and grill pan. Then, grill the chicken breast. Finally, you can serve this kind of easy stuffed chicken breast recipes with 173 calories.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes with Yogurt and Ginger
Craving for unique food based on the chicken raw materials? Feeling challenged to cook a complicated dish? Easy slow cooker chicken recipes will be your best choice in order to fulfill your needs. One of the best recipes ever is curried chicken with ginger and yogurt. You must be shocked when reading the word of yogurt, but that’s the unique thing in this recipe. All you need are :
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1/3 cup of tomato paste
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 medium chopped onion
- ½ cups of long grain white rice
- ½ cup of plain whole milk yogurt
- 2 sliced scallion
- ¾ cup of water
- salt and black pepper.
how to make it :
- First of all, mix the tomato paste, curry powder, ginger, garlic, cumin and water. Then, add the onion.
- Next, put the chicken and let the food be cooked well. Do not forget to season with salt and pepper. In the different pot, cook the long grain white rice.
- After the rice and chicken are well cooked, add yogurt and salt into the chicken mixture. Stir it thoroughly. You can do plating now. It has 6 serving size with total calories of 463 calories. You won’t regret to try this one of easy slow cooker chicken recipes.
Read Also Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe