There is no difficult way to become healthy. By consuming a delicious strawberry pineapple smoothie regularly, you must be not only healthy, but also look fresh and good. Moreover, you do not need to worry because the procedure of making this healthy drink is very simple.
I found some ripe, delicious pineapple and some ruby red strawberries and the result: a delicious Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie! YUM!!!
this pineapple smoothie uses only ripe, fresh fruit.
You don’t even need to add water! It just doesn’t get any easier than this!
Ingredients for my Pineapple Smoothie Recipe:
- 1/2 pineapple (peel removed and cut into bite size chunks – see picture above)
- 8-9 frozen strawberries*
DO NOT ADD WATER!!!
*I like to freeze my own fruit instead of using the prepackaged kind. Simply remove the green stems from the strawberries, wash, and place in a bowl in your freezer at night. In the morning, your strawberries will be ready for you.
If you do use frozen strawberries from a bag, make sure the only ingredient is strawberries! Avoid added sugars or “fruit juice”!
- Place the pineapple chunks into your high-speed blender and blend until smooth. DO NOT ADD WATER! You may have to stop the blender, remove the pitcher from the base and give it a good shake a couple of times if the pineapple cubes become stuck in the blades.
- Add the frozen strawberries and blend until very smooth. There should be no chunks!
- First, prepare the ingredients. You only need some slices of pineapple and strawberry, water, and honey. The frozen strawberry can be optional if you do not want to add ice cubes but still want to get fresh and cool smoothie.
- Next step, place all the ingredients in the blender and mix them until you get the best consistency of smoothie you want. Serve and drink it soon while it is fresh.
Pineapple smoothie tips!
Can you believe how tasty this is? My Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie is an excellent, easy breakfast when you want something healthy but you’re short on time. You can drink it while you’re getting ready for work!
I also highly recommend this pineapple smoothie in the afternoon hours when you feel the junk food cravings about to strike
Healthy and Delicious Pineapple Smoothie Vitamix
It is not a secret that fruits are very good for the health. It has many advantages besides its delicious taste, including the pineapple. This fruit can be consumed directly or even made into a delicious and fresh smoothie. Here are simple steps to make pineapple smoothie vitamix.
- First, cut the pineapple into some smaller pieces.
- Second, put them with the ice cubes into the vitamix container. Turn the machine and speed it up slowly until you get the best consistency.
- Lastly, pour pineapple smoothie into the glass. You can enjoy this drink in the morning or evening regularly to get a great benefit from pineapple for your health.
Fresh and Healthy Pineapple Fruit Smoothie
If you do not really like fruits, especially pineapple, you might make it into more tasty drink like pineapple fruit smoothie. Who do not like fruit smoothie? Almost all people must love this smooth and delicious drink. To make pineapple smoothie is not difficult.
- First, prepare the pineapple and cut it into some slices. Then, to add the taste, you can add honey or yogurt. Besides, some ice cubes are also optional if you love cold drink.
- Second, put all of the ingredients in the blender. Then, let it blend all ingredients to make a smooth drink.
- Finally, you can serve it in the glass and enjoy this fresh and healthy drink.
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie without Yogurt
There are many ways people do to get a good appearance. Actually, when you are healthy, your look will be not only fresh, but also become more attractive. Then, one of simple ways you can do is to consume fresh fruit or delicious smoothie every day. Here is simple procedure of how to make strawberry pineapple smoothie without yogurt.
- First, you can slice strawberry and pineapple into smaller pieces.
- Second, put them in the blender with ice cube and honey or milk with low fat. You can use honey or milk if you do not really like yogurt. Then, blend them to get a delicious smoothie for you to enjoy in the morning.
Pineapple Banana Strawberry Smoothie for Your Health
Fruit smoothie can be made not only with one kind of fruit, but also two or three. It even can give you more benefits and more delicious taste, like pineapple banana strawberry smoothie. These three fruits have many benefits that are very good for your health. The procedure to make this smoothie is also very simple.
- First, you have to prepare the fruits and slice them into small pieces.
- Second, put them in the blender and add some water. To make it taste more delicious, you can pour honey or yogurt. Blend them until they are mixed well and make a nice smoothie. Last, serve and enjoy it.
Pineapple Shake Recipe with Delicious Taste
Pineapple is very good for your health likewise the other fruits. However, not all people like this fruit. If you do not really like too, you might try this pineapple shake recipe that will give you different way to consume this fruit. What you need are some slices of pineapple fruit, pure milk with low fat, vanilla ice cream, honey, and some ice cubes.
First, put all of ingredients in the blender. Then, blend them for a while. After that, you can pour the pineapple shake into the glass. Drink it while it is cold and fresh. You must love it because it tastes sweet, creamy, yet still healthy.
Milky and Delicious Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Are you the type who loves mixture of flavors? The sourness of pineapple works wonder with the sweetness of mango, resulting in a smoothie burst in flavor.
How to make it :
- To start making the exciting smoothie, prepare a whole mango being cut into pieces, a cup of sliced pineapple, a cup of vanilla yoghurt, and a half cup of nonfat milk.
- The thick nature of yoghurt and milk will blend well with the fruits in the blender. Simply blend the whole ingredients until the mixture becomes really smooth.
- For an extra finish, add few ice cubes to melt away the hot throat of yours with this delightful smoothie!
If you like pineapple smoothies, you will LOVE fruit smoothie! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of fruit smoothie recipes and sugar-free, homemade healthy desserts!
100% Natural and Super Healthy Smoothie Recipes: