The pineapple mango smoothie that I’m about to teach you how to make is no exception. Your going to have this smoothie ready to drink in under five minutes from now.
I’ve created this pineapple mango smoothie recipe to be as healthy as possible. It involves products such as coconut oil which pack it full of nutrients whilst adding very few calories – perfect for losing weight!
Usually, I drink this smoothie in the morning to give my day a real boost. However, if you add some protein powder into this smoothie, then you can also drink this post or pre workout.
Prepare yourself for a smoothing that is bursting with flavour and vitamin C. This drink uses fresh orange juice as the base and adds sweet tropical pineapple and mango. The fresh flavour will wake up your taste buds in the morning.
- 1 cup of fresh mango chunks
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 of a cup of Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- Place both the mango and the pineapple chunks into the blender and blend them together.
- Next add the banana (chop it into four segments) and place it into the blender.
- Next add the orange juice and blend until the resulting mixture is smooth with no bits or chunks.
- Now add the Greek yogurt and coconut milk and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into a cup and enjoy!
Boost Your Smoothie:
I always love getting more out of my smoothies. Therefore, if you want to boost this smoothie and make it even better for you, then perhaps try this:
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (adds more protein)
- 1 cup of a leafy green (such as spinach, kale or bok choy)
- Half a cup of frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut shreds
Why Is This Smoothie So Good For You?:
This smoothie is packed full of nutrition. Because we used fresh orange juice, your body will be intaking loads of vitamin C. This is great as vitamin C helps protect your cells and keeps them healthy. It also reduces wrinkling as it maintains your skin and bones.
Of course, the orange juice is not the only source of vitamin C in this smoothie. The mango and pineapple also provide lots of vitamin C content. This means that your going to be intaking well over 100 percent of your daily vitamin C requirement.
Indeed, this smoothie also has other nutritional value. The pineapple and mango have loads of fiber in them. But why is fiber good for you? Simple. Fiber reduces high cholesterol levels whilst also making sure you digest your food properly.
The mangoes provide you with potassium which helps to regulate your blood pressure.
You Will Love This Pineapple Smoothie
Or This Mango Smoothie
The pineapple mango smoothie is easily one of my favourite smoothies to make. It takes somewhat longer to make than my other smoothies, but I think that you’ll agree it is totally worth the wait.
100% Fresh Smoothie Recipes
Or This Green Smoothie For Weight Loss
If you want to make fruit smoothies and other delicious healthy recipes like my homemade sugar-free desserts, salad dressings and sauces a part of your everyday diet, then you’re going to want to invest in a REAL BLENDER!!!
I cannot more highly recommend the Best Blender For Smoothies