Easy peanut butter cookie recipes are recommended for beginner. As we know there are many ways to cook and bake ranging for beginner to expert. I find that most of beginners are very excited to start baking and preparing all of the kitchen equipments. But, if they want to start cooking just like an expert, I assume it will lead to disappointment.
Why is that? Basically, when we give someone a difficult task without guiding him or letting him solving the problem, he would likely lose the excitement to continue learning. It is the same apply for everything you do.Start from the easy one; do not be eager to jump into the difficult one. Once you finish the easy one, you will challenge yourself to do more difficult tasks.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes for Beginners
What to Prepare For Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes?
Since it is the easy recipe, we won’t need lots of ingredients and kitchen equipments. Here are several ingredients you must prepare:
- One cup peanut butter
- One large egg
You can make it two if you only have small one
- One cup of sugar
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- One teaspoon of baking soda
All the ingredients above are not hard to find in supermarket.
How to Bake the Peanut Butter Cookie
Now we are starting with the directions:
- Prepare a medium size bowl.
- Mix the peanut butter, egg, sugar, vanilla extract, coarse salt, and baking soda.
- You can use electric mixer to mix them easier until well combined.
- Prepare 1” scoop and scoop the dough into a food paper.
- Form the dough into round shapes and use fork to press it as the form will be just like cookies
- Make a space between each cookie maximum 2 inches apart.
- Prepare you oven and preheat it into 175 degrees C.
- Put the cook paper into the oven.
- Bake it slightly for 11 to 12 minutes. See if they already start to puff.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes
- Move them into a cookies box or wire crack and let them cool completely
You can serve it to your family afterwards. To avoid much sugar and diabetes, use low calories sugar. When the first trial is successful, you can move to the next step by adding the real peanuts into the cookies. Happy trying easy peanut butter cookie recipes!.
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes (Version II)
With a cookie exchange, each guest bakes one kind of cookie, and then everybody swaps and goes home with a wonderful assortment of holiday yumminess.I’ve got a couple great recipes that are perfect for you to try.
We’re going to combine two of my all time favorite ingredients,peanut butter and chocolate cookie.
- 1 pouch peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey’s® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
These peanut butter blossoms are a holiday favorite that everybody’s sure to love.
How to make it :
- First start by preheating the oven to .Start with a peanut butter cookie mix and add water, oil, and egg.
- Stir until a dough forms. I’ve made some dough ahead of time.We’re going to take about a teaspoonful and roll into a ball and dip it into some sugar.
- After you filled the cookie sheet, placing the balls about two inches apart, bake them in the oven for about eight to ten minutes.As soon as you take the cookies out of the oven, you want to take one of the unwrapped Hershey’s Kisses and press it into the cookie.
- Remove the cookies from the sheets onto a cooling rack so they can cool completely before eating.These peanut butter blossoms are always a hit.
Next we’re going to make a cookie with the present baked right inside–chocolate snowballs.
We’re going to start by using a sugar cookie mix.
- Mix in butter or margarine, an egg, some all-purpose,flour, some unsweetened cocoa, and some finely chopped almonds, and some almond extract.
- Stir all the ingredients together until a dough forms. And roll the dough into balls.Make a little well and then take one of the Hershey’s Kisses chocolates and tuck it inside.
- Wrap the dough around so that the chocolate candy is completely tucked in and hidden.As you make the balls of dough, place them on your cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake them in the oven for eight to ten minutes.When they’re out of the oven, you’re going to let them cool for about five minutes so they’re safe to handle. Then, roll them in some powdered sugar.
- You’re going to let them cool completely before you roll them in powdered sugar a second time.
Now they’re really going to start to look like snowballs.With these recipes, your cookies are going to be a huge hit.
And not only will you get to enjoy your own tasty treats, you get to sample all the wonderful baking your friends bring over too.
See Also :
You May Also Like This Delicious Oreo Desserts Cookie Recipes