The peanut butter banana smoothie is a delightful drink that will make your tastebuds experience smoothie heaven. Not only does this smoothie has a splendid blend of flavour and smell, it also is a fantastic way to lose weight due to the fact that it has a low calorie count.
So prepare your mind, mouth and eyes as your embark on the (short) journey of making the peanut butter banana smoothie.
Your going to need the following items to create this smoothie.
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 a cup of peanut butter (yum…)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (to act as a sweetener)
Here is how you create this delicious smoothie.
- Chop up the bananas into at least four chunks and place them into the blender
- Next add the milk. Blend the milk and banana together until they are in a smooth paste
- Now you need to add the peanut butter into the blender along with the honey.
- Blend it again until your smoothie is smooth!
Boost Your Smoothie:
If you wan’t to boost your smoothie (and make it even more nutritious) then add some of the following ingredients to the mix. These ingredients are especially good if your looking to lose weight!
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
- Half a tablespoon of maca or coconut oil
You May Also Read Banana Smoothie Recipe
When I was using smoothies to lose weight, I always drank this smoothie with coconut oil as it has a countless number of benefits (all of which help one lose weight.) Therefore, try, if you can, to boost this smoothie with coconut oil if your trying to lose weight. Even if your simply drinking the smoothie for pleasure, adding coconut oil will only make the smoothie more nutritious and therefore is recommended. Nothing else needs to be said here except “enjoy!”