Original Ranch Boneless Pork Chops
What to have for lunch? Cooking your own meal like in restaurant menu is very easy and simple.How about pork chops? Boneless pork, cooked in ranch style will be great lunch. No need to worry about the cooking. It is so super simple.If you want to cook main course for special event, this Ranch Boneless Pork Chops recipes may be your choice.
Ranch Boneless Pork Chops
The ingredients are readily available in every convenient store around your home. Here are the ingredients:
- 8 medium size boneless pork chops
- 1 cup of mayo sauce
- 1 cup hidden valley ranch dressing
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- a pinch of garlic and onion powder
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
- and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare your oven for preheating. Set the temperature at 350 F. Take the pork chops and dab powder of salt, pepper, garlic and onion all over it.
- The next step, take a bowl and mix mayo and dressing in it. Mix it thoroughly. Put in the pork chops then marinate them for about an hour in the fridge. Meanwhile, mix bread crumbs and the cheese in another bowl.
- Next, take the chops out of the fridge, get pork chops, dip both of it sides in the mayo sauce, and dip it again into the bread crumbs-cheese mix. Do it one by one.
- For the last steps, take your pan and grease it. Place the chops on it and bake in the oven at 350 for about 25 minutes. Your pork chops ready to serve.
You can also read : Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
Hidden Valley Ranch Pork Chops with Sweet Corn
This is one of recipes that you can try on your kitchen. You do not need many ingredients to cook it. Well, here are the ingredients that you need to prepare before you are going to cook.
- You need at least 4 fresh loin pork
- 1 pack of special seasoning of Hidden Valley Ranch
- 3 of sweet corn
- 2 of carrot
- celery leaves
- salt 1 tsp
- red and green paprika chop dice
- white condense milk
- and fresh lettuce.
Next, after you have prepared those ingredients, you can start to make the sweet corn first before stepping into the main recipe.Here are the steps of how to make this recipe.
- First, wash the sweet corn, carrot, bean, and lettuce.
- Second, steam the corn and the vegetables except lettuce until mature.
- Third, shell the corn and add the white condense milk.
- Fourth, sprinkle the loin pork with hidden valley ranch seasoning by add the salt, pepper and the chop of paprika. Bake it into oven for about 10 – 15 minutes. Furthermore, prepare the vegetables such as carrot, bean and lettuce in the plate. Next step, take the pork from the oven.
- While waiting for the pork resting, prepare the plate and chop the celery leaves as sprinkle. After that, put the pork in the plate and add the vegetable.
- You can spread the celery leaves on the pork. Add also the sauce for spicy taste. Moreover, don’t forget to add the sweet corn which mixed with white condense milk for the complement of this menu.
- Finally, the delicious main course is ready to serve. You can replace sweet corn with another carbohydrate as its companion of the menu.
Now, your hidden valley ranch pork is ready to be your dinner.
You May Also Read : Pork Tenderloin Slow Cooker Recipe
Homemade Baked Ranch Pork Chops with Cassava
It is easy to cook as you just need to prepare the ingredients first. Well, you need :
- fresh 2 sirloin pork
- fresh lettuce
- 1 red paprika chop dice
- vegetables (bean, carrot)
- salt ¼ tsp
- celery leaves
- tomatoes sauce and special seasoning for meat.
Then, after you have prepared all ingredients, it is time to cook this pork. Okay, first of all, you should make the mashed cassava as the complement. Here are the steps of how to make this recipe.
- First, peel the cassava and then wash it until clean. Furthermore, steam the cassava until soft then mash it.
- Next, add the salt and celery leaves which have been chopped. Stir it and put it on the plate.
- Afterwards, sprinkle the pork with pepper, salt and special seasoning. Therefore, bake the sirloin pork with red paprika.
- Next, after the pork has done, serve it in the plate and add the mash cassava with the vegetables into one.
- Finally, for the last touch, you can add the tomatoes sauce as its complement, but it’s just optional. In addition, you can add other seasoning as you want.
Baked Pork Chops with Ranch Dressing for Breakfast
If you still have no idea to find a menu for your breakfast, you might want to try making baked pork chops with ranch dressing. The procedure is simple to do and the ingredients are not too much and easy to find.
What you need are :
- Ranch salad dressing
- some chops of pork
- black pepper
- seasoning and paprika.
- First, you have to mix the salt,seasoning, black pepper and paprika together in a bowl.
- Second, sprinkle the seasoning you mix before on both sides of pork chops.
- Third, put the chops on a tray and bake them until they browned for about 20 minutes with 1600 F.
- The last, pour the ranch dressing on the pork chops, then your breakfast is ready to eat.