One of the Best Oreo Cookie Dessert Recipes to Try
If you take a liking to Oreo and you plan on making a cookie dessert, trying one of the oreo cookie dessert recipes that people suggest is something that you must consider. If such recipe is one that you would like to consider trying, you need to know what are the ingredients that you must prepare if you want to use the recipe, as well as what are the things that you need to do if you plan on using the recipes to make a cookie dessert. Here are the ingredients that you have to prepare, as well as things that you would need to do if trying the recipe is what you consider.
Oreo Cookie Recipes
There are many different recipes that can be created using an Oreo mixture. This dark cookie crumbles with the hidden taste of vanilla can be mixed into any type of substance. There is dark chocolate Oreo cookie recipes, light chocolate, and mixtures that contain extra ingredients such as banana or mint. Finding a great recipe may take some time and trial and error.
When searching for a recipe, it is important to find one that looks easy to make. The mixture and formula may need to contain a recipe that is in the comfort zone. Some people are more experienced at baking than others and may be okay with a more complex instruction.
Another ideal way to pick a mixture is to look at what ingredients are part of the mix. Some cookie dough mixes will ask for certain ingredients that are not desired, while others may contain just the right ones. A person may not enjoy nuts and so may look for another one that features something more appealing to them.
Each batch will call for its own main ingredient. Some cookies will have a flour base while others may use a cake mix. The texture and spongy texture in the cookie will reflect the kind of substance that was used. A baker could try different mixes to see which texture and form they enjoy the best. Some textures may taste better with certain types of ingredients. A cream cheese could have a better flavor with a cake mix over a flour, however, the choice will be up to the creator.
To give the substance the icing texture, there are some different tricks that have been seen. Some bakers will add a cream cheese icing, while others will stick with the Oreo icing. The icing is typically blended into the mixture to give the mixture a unique and strong icing flavor. These icing blends may be used in a layer format or could be swirled right into the mix. The way that the ingredients are placed and mixed together will impact the texture and flavor.
Adding chocolate chips can give a new dimension to this recipe. The chips could be mini ones or regular size. There are also chips that contain a mint flavor, caramel, dark or light chocolate flavor. Playing around with the chips and their flavors may help the cookie to have a new taste.
Knowing what size of cookies is desired may be helpful. Some batches may create lots of small cookies that are bite size or easy to hold. There are other concoctions that call for a smaller batch of large cookies. These large cookie sizes can be turned into ice cream sandwiches or just enjoyed on their own.
The best Oreo cookie recipes can be found on reputable sites and in food magazines. The ideal way to locate a yummy mixture may be to share them with friends and family. Sharing great recipes can help people discover new ones and learn about new varieties. When good baking recipes are located, they can be written down and documented for further use. When people have the chance to share them, it can help to spread the recipe over a large audience.
Ingredients to Prepare When Wanting to Make an Oreo Cookie Dessert
To make an Oreo cookie dessert, you will need to prepare some ingredients including:
- a half gallon of vanilla ice cream that has been softened,
- 12 oz. container of Cool Whip topping,
- 16 oz. can of chocolate syrup, as well as 1/2 c. of melted butter.
- You will also need 1 lb. of Oreo cookies that have been crushed and speaking of the Oreo cookies, make sure you set aside about 1/2 c. for the top.
Once the ingredients are ready, you can start making the dessert.
Things to Do to Make an Oreo Cookie Dessert
Once you are done preparing the ingredients, you can start making your cookie dessert by,
- first of all, mixing your butter and Oreo cookies together. After
- that, you can press them info a 9×13 inch cake pan that has been greased to form the crust. You can then spread ice cream in order to cover the crust and then put it in a freezer until it is firm and make sure you also cover it tightly with foil.
- The next thing that you have to do is pouring the chocolate syrup that you have prepared earlier on top of the ice cream.
- After that, you can spread the Cool Whip you prepared on top and then sprinkle your cookies on the Cool Whip.
- The last thing you need to do before serving the cookie dessert is putting it in your freezer until it is firm. If a cookie dessert is what you would like to make and serve, this recipe is unquestionably one of the oreo cookie dessert recipes that you definitely need to try, especially if Oreo is what you and your family members love.