How to make an Easy Mango Salsa
Mango is the favorite fruit in everywhere. It has a sweet and acid taste. It comes from Hindi. You may want to know what menu you can make by a mango fruit.
Mango salsa is an easy appetizer to make and it is very delicious for accompany your leisure time. You just need some components to make it. Well, this is the ingredients.
- First you need to prepare 2 ripe mangos
- 4 tbsp sugar (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 red onion
- jalapeno pepper
- 4 tbsp lime juice and cilantro leaves.
Have you prepared them? Moreover, the following is the steps of how to make it at home.
- Firstly, you need to peel the ripe mango and wash it with clean water.
- Secondly, chop it into small pieces like a dice.
- Then, chop the red onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro leaves into small shapes.
- After that, mix the peeled mango, red onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro leaves with lime juice.
- You may add lime juice only about 4 – 5 tablespoon. Now, add salt and sugar as your taste.
- Afterwards, stir all the ingredients. Finally, mango salsa is ready to be served. You can keep it in refrigerator for a while to make it fresh.
Homemade Mango Salsa with Cucumber
Some people like fresh fruits and the rest love tropical fruits. Kinds of tropical fruits which are very common in society are mango, jackfruits and pineapple.
Well, you can create a sweet recipe which is made from the main ingredient of mango. People might consume mango by making a juice. However, do you know that you can create a new recipe from this fruit? Now, let’s check the steps of how make homemade mango salsa which combined with fresh cucumber. You need :
- 2 fresh ripe mangoes
- 1 fresh cucumber
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- red chilies
- celery leaves
- and lime juice.
After you have prepared the ingredients, the next step is how to make it.
- First, peel the ripe mangoes and cucumber then wash those fruits.
- Second, chop the fruits into box shape and you can start to cut the red chili and onion into small pieces.
- Third, mix the mangoes, cucumber red chili, and red onion into one bowl. Add celery leaf which has been chopped into small pieces, salt, sugar and lime juice.
- Before serving, don’t forget to taste it first to make sure that your salsa is perfect. Finally, if all the ingredients have been mixed well, it is ready to be served.
Easy Mango Pineapple Salsa Recipe
The main ingredients of this recipe are mango and pineapple.
- You have to peel and chop them for first then you need 1 cup for each of them.
- To spice it up, prepare ½ cup of sliced sweet red pepper, 1 seeded and chopped ripe tomato, 3 tablespoons of minced cilantro (the fresh one will be better), 2 sliced green onions, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper.
- For the next step, put all the ingredients into a bowl then mix them gently.
- Finally, put it in the refrigerator for an hour to get chilled. You could have it with tortilla chips.
If you like Salsa Recipes, you will LOVE watermelon smoothie ! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of fruit smoothie recipes and sugar-free, homemade healthy desserts!
100% Natural and Super Healthy Smoothie Recipes: