Easy Ways to Make Your Favorite Banana Smoothie
Banana can be one of favorite food for some peoples, including kids as well. Sometimes we might worry that they were in high sugar and sugar might not good for us, but we also ever hear that they contain essential nutrients for our body. Next question is banana nutrient is being healthy or not? We all know that banana is indeed a good source of essential vitamins and minerals, including of fiber, potassium, magnesium and more. They are an ideal food for athletes and those who love exercise regularly because of its quick acting carbohydrate’s effect on the energy levels as well. They also provide you with quick source energy before you are exercising along with vital post workout which needed to repair muscle and balancing the water retention as well. Plus, bananas contain fiber which important for our body. No surprise that bananas had been made into various foods, such as ice cream, juice, blend, smoothie, dessert, pancake and more. One of the most favorites is a banana smoothie.
A banana smoothie can be your great breakfast, favorite mid day snacks, and hangover cures as well. This is because banana can blend so well with the other flavors, easy to make in order to satisfy your taste. You are able to make the healthy smoothie which rich of fiber and protein or sugary sweet dessert. But, not all of us know how to make a banana smoothie in right way, there are several ways that you can try.
Here several ways to make banana smoothie
You can make a honey banana smoothie
- Peel and slice the bananas, then put them in the blender. If you want the thicker smoothie, you are able to use frozen bananas. If you do not have a blender, you can use the food processor which featured with metal blades.
- Then you can add milk and honey. The more you pour milk in your smoothie, you will get the thinner smoothie. If you want the thicker smoothie, then you can use plain or vanilla yogurts depending on your taste. To get extra protein then you can add 3 tablespoons of peanut butter then you can add the pinch of cinnamon for extra flavor. Of course, do not forget to add honey.
- You can top your smoothie with ice if desired. If you use frozen bananas, so you can skip these ice cubes unless you really enjoy the thick smoothie.
- You can blend all of those ingredients until everything getting smooth and combined evenly. Your smoothie should have no lumps. This is also depending on your blender’s type, you need to choose the setting, such as pure, smoothie, or bland.
- After all. You can pour into the glass and your banana smoothie is ready to serve, you can enjoy it as if, or you can decorate with whipped cream on the top, dropping honey and banana slices.
Berry Banana Smoothie Flavor
- Prepare the bananas, peel and slice them. Then you can rinse strawberry, cut off their stems and slice into several pieces. Rinse the blueberries as well. if you prefer the thicker smoothie, you can use frozen bananas.
- Add those fruits into the blender, if you do not have the blender, then you can use the food processor.
- And then you can add yogurt and juice. If you want your smoothie is sweeter, you can add honey based on your taste.
- Pour the ice cubes. If you use frozen bananas, then you are able to use fewer ices or skip it.
- Blend those ingredients until they getting smooth and combined evenly.
- Finally, your berry banana smoothie is ready to serve.
Make your healthy banana smoothie
- You can pour almond milk in your blender or food processor. If you do not have almond milk, you can make by your own. You can blend 1 cup f water along with ½ cup of almond nuts.
- To make this smoothie healthier, then you can add spinach and puree it along with almond milk. You need to work in several batches, because of spinach could be harder to blend as well. You should make until the leaves blended completely with the almond milk. You need to add spinach in the beginning because it will give you the smoother smoothie in the end. You do not have to worry because you cannot taste the spinach in the end.
- Peel and slice the bananas, then add into blender. For a thicker smoothie, you can use frozen bananas. You also able to add ice cubes or skip it.
- Next, you can add honey and peanut butter. To get extra fiber, then you can add the chia seeds.
- Blend those ingredients until they are getting smooth and combined evenly.
- Finally, your healthy banana smoothie ready to serve.
Make a banana smoothie cream
- Peel and slice the bananas then pour the banana in half and the half into the blender. You can pour half and half over the banana and you need to blend until mixed evenly. This thing will make a good and smooth base in your smoothie. For thicker smoothie you can use the frozen banana, then for the lighter smoothie, you can add milk or skim milk.
- Then you can add maple syrup, nutmeg, brown sugar, and cinnamon. They will make your smoothing having complexity layer and give the best flavor in the end.
- You can consider adding crumbled graham crackers to get extra crunchy. Or you also able to use vanilla cookies. Then add some cocoas to get the smooth chocolate flavor and you can make the spicy sweet smoothie by pouring a ¼ teaspoon of cayenne as well.
- Blend those all ingredients until there are no lumps inside.
- Then you can pour this smoothie into tall glass and ready to serve. You can give decoration by placing extra cinnamon, banana slices or nutmeg on it. If you want to make it dessert look you can garnish it with whipped cream and chocolate syrups on the top.