Chocolate Chip Low Fat Cookie Recipes
Cookies must have the sweets strike in taste. Most of cookies use the chocolate as one of the main ingredient. Many people are afraid to consume the chocolate cookies because of its high calories. Therefore, they prefer to choose the low-fat cookies. One of the low fat cookie recipes is chocolate chip cookies which is only has 80 calories. To make this recipe, you will need :
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chip
- 2 ½ cups oat
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup trans-fat free vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
How to make it :
- First, preheat the oven to 3500F. Second, blend sugars and vegetable oil until well blended on large bowl with mixer on medium-low speed.
- Second, add the vanilla and egg then beat them until smooth. Next, pour the flour, salt, and baking soda until mixed.
- Next step of low-fat cookies recipe is to stir the dough in oat and chocolate chip until well combined by wooden spoon.
- Put the dough rounded by measuring tablespoonful in 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake about 12-13 minutes using spatula, and then take the cookies to a wire rack to cool.