Strawberry and Kiwis are nutrient-dense fruits, means they are low in calories and high in nutrients. The health benefits of consuming kiwis include maintaining healthy skin tone and texture, reducing blood pressure and preventing heart disease and stroke.
This Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie will give you deliciousness.
There are several ingredients you need to have all set and prepared in your kitchen in order to make kiwi strawberry smoothies at home. Here is the list of ingredients you need to have and prepare in your kitchen:
- 1 cup of orange juice for additional flavor
- 5 or 6 freshly hulled large-sized strawberries
- 2 medium-sized kiwis
- 1 ½ cups of crushed ice cubes worth of 5 ice cubes
- and 1 cup of almond milk or non-fat milk.
After you have all ingredients set and prepared in your kitchen at home, all you have to do next is doing the following instructions in order to make strawberry kiwi smoothie.
The instructions are as follows.
- Firstly, you need to prepare all ingredients in your kitchen, especially the main ingredients, such as the kiwis and strawberries. You need to the hull and peel the fruits off from their skin before you can use them.
- After that, you need to wash the freshly hulled strawberries with cool running water. It has to done so as to wash off the decontaminants and pesticides all over them. You need to do the process for several minutes.
- Third of all, dry them up with a clean washcloth or anything to wipe up the remaining humidity.
Next step, you need to put all ingredients in the blender, such as the washed freshly hulled fruits, orange juice, a cup of milk, and shards of ice cubes. After that, you can blend them together on medium speed in order to crush the already crushed ice cubes and blend them with other ingredients. Blend them until they are perfectly mixed and combined smoothly. The last step, turn off the blender and pour the smoothie into the chilled glass. Serve the smoothie while it is cool and smooth enough to drink. That is all for the recipe of strawberry kiwi smoothie.