Wondering how to make salsa? You’re in the right place! Homemade salsa recipes are so delicious – every home cook should have at least one!
The best salsa recipe uses only clean, fresh and simple ingredients. No need to get fancy!
My easy salsa recipe takes only a few minutes to prepare and can be used to flavor all sorts of healthy dishes. Think beyond corn chips!
Knowing how to make salsa a super smart move if you’re serious about getting healthy! It’s a perfect condiment you can use with many dishes in place of store-bought ketchup and sauces (all of which are loaded with sugar, sodium and chemical preservatives).
How to make salsa:
You will need:
- 3 medium diced tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch washed, chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced (optional if you want spicy)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 splash of extra virgin olive oil (optional)
Chop all ingredients per instructions and mix together in bowl. Ready to serve! Will keep for a week or longer.
Healthy Salsa Recipe You Can Try at Home
Most people enjoy tortilla chips with salsa. Making salsa is easy. First, you need to prepare the ingredients.
How to make it :
- Ingredients needed on salsa recipe includes 4 large tomatoes, 1 onion, half cup of fresh cilantro, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 tomatillo, a pinch of salt, and 1 jalapeno pepper.
- Second, chop tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Do not forget to prepare garlic and jalapeno pepper. Mix well all the ingredients together. You can add more jalapeno pepper if you want more kicks to your salsa.
- Cover and chill it before you use the salsa for your tortilla chips.
Yummy Salsa Salad Recipe
Beside yummy, salsa salad is rich of nutritional value. The recipe of this salsa salad is easy.
- All ingredients you need for it are 4 tomatoes, 1 cilantro, 1 red and green bell pepper, 2 jalapeno peppers, 3 green onions, half red onion, 2 avocadoes, 1 lime, and a pinch of salt.
- Cut tomatoes, cilantro, red and green bell peppers, as well as avocado into bite-size pieces. Chop jalapeno pepper, green and red onion.
- Furthermore, squeeze the juice out of lime. Mix all the ingredients together and sprinkle a pinch of salt on it. Your yummy salsa salad is now ready to serve.
Delicious Healthy Homemade Salsa in Easy Recipe
If you love Mexican and Spanish foods, you must know about tomato salsa. This delicious meal is easy to cook.
- There are some ingredients you have to prepare. There are tomatoes that have been chopped as many as three cups, chopped bell pepper, and onion that is chopped into dices.
- Besides, you also need jalapeno pepper, fresh cilantro, ground cumin, ground black pepper, lime juice, and kosher salt. Then, mix all of those ingredients. After that, you can serve it and enjoy it with the bread. This healthy homemade salsa is very delicious and you can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Homemade Easy Tomato Salsa Recipe
Do you love tomato? This fresh vegetable is very good for your healthy as it contains of vitamin. Moreover, this vegetable is not only tasty to eat in fresh condition, but you can also enjoy it by making it as tomato salsa. Here is an easy tomato salsa recipe that you can try at home.
- What you need is of course the fresh tomato. Then, the other ingredients are onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, black pepper, ground cumin, and salt.
- To make a tomato salsa, you only need to mix all of the ingredients and stir it in a bowl. Finally, the tomato salsa is ready to serve.
You Can Also Read :Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe