Chocolate mousse is very easy to complete it in the middle of the week. Well, it is a tasty flavor and it is a perfect menu for you to complete your family. To make this recipe, you need 1 hour and 35 minutes to serve with 6 ingredients on hand. This way will help you to make 6 servings. This recipe is shared by Chrissy Freer.
- Good quality dark chocolate and roughly chopped: 300g
- Egg: 3
- Caster sugar: ¼ cup or 55g
- Good quality shifted cocoa powder: 1 tablespoon
- Thickened cream with extra chipped cream to serve: 300ml
- Grated chocolate for serving
- In heatproof bowl over a pan with simmering water, place chocolate but make sure that the bowl does not touch the water. Stir the chocolate so it is melted and then remove the bowl from heat. To cool slightly, you need to set aside.
- In a large bowl, place eggs and sugar and then beat it for 5 minutes by using electric beaters. Make sure that the mixture is pale, doubled in volume and of course thick. Fold in cocoa powder and cooled chocolate so it is totally well-combined.
- Take a separate bowl to whip the cream until it is thickened but it is better to not over-beat. Take a large metal spoon to fold the cream carefully into chocolate mixture to make a very light mixture and then spoon in 6 serving glasses. In one hour, chill those glasses in fridge. Before serving, remove from fridge for about 15 minutes and use extra whipped cream to top along with grated chocolate for best serving.
You May Also Read Healthy Chocolate Mousse
Make it more French by adding Cognac or another brandy and then add 1 tablespoon of melting chocolate for the answer how to make chocolate mousse.