The Benefits of Sugar-Free Peach Juice for Overall Body
A glass of sugar-free peach juice made of ripe peach can become your joy in the summer. This fruit is usually found easily during late spring and summer. Peach is even included as one of the healthiest foods grew on earth. This kind of fruit has low-calorie content but saves high nutrition needed by the body. It would be perfect to include peach for a healthy diet. Peach juice will be able to provide a lot of nutrients. Try to make this juice with no sugar added to make it more nutritious.
The highlight of peach juice benefit is that it is able to support eye health. When you age, your eyesight will probably start declining. In this case, you need to consume some foods which are able to help to prevent the conditions including macular degeneration and cataracts. Zeaxanthin adds lutein compound found in peach are identified to be good for eyesight. Sugar-free peach juice becomes a good source of antioxidants as well. This helps your body to be always healthy. It is able to reduce breast cancer risk. Besides, peach is beneficial to maintain strong teeth and bones as it contains many minerals such as iron, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, etc.
Try the Recipe of Sugar-Free Peach Juice
How to Make the Peach Juice
You might want to try sugar-free juice every now and then in order to reduce the intake of sugar in your daily consumption. If you are willing to try this new lifestyle, you can take the baby step baking making yourself a glass of sugar-free peach juice. There are several ingredients you need to have in your kitchen to make this non-sugar peach juice. Here is the list of ingredients you need to prepare for your own juice:
- 2 or 3 large-sized fresh peaches
- ½ tablespoon of ground and powdered cinnamon
- ½ or 1 cup of preferably plain yogurt to support the reduced intake of sugar
- ¼ or ½ tablespoon of the pure vanilla extract
- and 1 or 1 ½ cups of crushed ice cubes.
Moreover, after you have all ingredients needed for the peach juice, all you need to do next is doing the step instructions to make this juice. The instructions are as follows.
- First of all, you need to pick the organic peaches for the ingredients you are going to use for your juice as they are much healthier. Then, just peel the peaches of their skin and keep it in the fridge for a moment to keep it cool.
- After that, you need to put all ingredients in the blender, such as the peaches, cinnamon powder, plain yogurt, and shards of ice cubes.
- Furthermore, turn on the blender and set it on low-medium speed to crush the ice cubes and combine them with other ingredients. After that, you can turn off the blender and serve the juice without any additional flavor.
- For the next step, keep it in the fridge for a while to keep the smoothie cool and serve it while it is cool enough. It will be a healthy drink in the summer.
Back to Juice Recipes