What’s better than chocolate chip cookies and a cup of tea in the afternoon? None. This is definitely the best thing to eat during a relaxed day. The cookies should be perfect anyway; chewy and a bit crunchy with the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Practice the homemade chocolate chip cookies recipes right away.
Just prepare for ingredients for the initial step. They are:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 cup chopped nuts.
For the next step, follow the instruction. :
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Prepare a baking pan covered with a ungreased baking sheet. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract together until creamy.
- In a separate bigger bowl, add the eggs one by one and continue beating after each addition. Add in the flour mixture and beat them together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts (use only 1 cup of chocolate chips). Mix the stirred chocolate plus nuts, flour mixture and the rest of 1 cup chocolate chips together. Drop by full tablespoon on the baking sheets (you can also use your hand instead of using the spoon).
The last, make the cookies for about 10 to 15 minutes until they become golden brown. Cool them on for 2 minutes before serving them.
TIPS: Besides ingredients and instruction, there is also the tips and note for this recipe. Make sure to use high-quality chocolate chips to get the best taste. Instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips, branded chocolate bar can also be used. Just chop the chocolate bar into tiny pieces and stir half of the chocolate and leave the rest to be put into the dough. If you are a Nutella fan, adding it to the dough will give you much tastier cookies that you’ll be crazy about.
Add about ½ cup of Nutella or more like you want it. For crunchier cookies, put the dough into refrigerator for about an hour before baking. This trick works because the butter gets cold in the fridge. You can make small cookies that can be eaten in one bite. Instead of a tablespoon, use the teaspoon for this. It’s not only smaller but usually crunchier. This recipe always works out perfectly and will make you baking nonstop.
Return from Chocolate Lovers Cookies to Chocolate Cookies
Return to Drop Cookies
Return to Cookie Recipes
100% Natural and Super Fresh Cookies :