How to Make Healthy Banana Pudding Recipe
Try one of my favorite desserts as a kid and also just a really delicious, great, nice and cool thing to have
for a summer , it is banana pudding.
If you want to make healthy pudding for dessert, you are going to need some materials prepared beforehand. The ingredients you need are :
- cold milk with free of fat which is divided into 3.5 and ¼ cups
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 packages of vanilla flavor instant pudding which has 1 oz for each with free of sugar and fat
- 30 vanilla wafers in reduced fat,
- and 2 cups of whipped topping which need thawed with free of cool whip. How to make it?
How to make it :
- First of all, you need to add vanilla flavor instant pudding into a large bowl. Then, add 3.5 cups of milk. Whisk it well for about 2 minutes.
- After that, let the mixture to stand for about five minutes. Second, put vanilla wafers on the bottom part of serving jar then add 1 tablespoon of milk. Mix it well to combine.
- Third, add some layers of pudding, bananas, and pudding again orderly. Repeat the layers to make this pudding. Furthermore, you can add some cool whip on it to cover the whole part of pudding. The next is putting it into refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- The healthy pudding is ready to be served for your family.
The Steps of Making Frozen Banana Pudding
When you are going to make frozen pudding with banana, there are some materials you need to prepare. All ingredients are :
- a half cup of flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 5 bananas
- dash salt
- 8 ounces of thawed cool whip
- a half cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- a box of nilla wafers
- a half teaspoon of vanilla
- and muffin papers.
What are the steps to make this pudding?
- For the first step, add sugar, eggs, flour, and milk into a sauce pot. Heat it with medium low temperature. The eggs added are all eggs prepared.
- After that, whisk it properly to mix them well. Cook these ingredients for about 15 minutes. You need to make sure that it is stirred constantly until it thickened. This is needed in order to prevent the materials cooked from scorching. Add some vanilla then stir it. Pour cooked batter into a mixing bowl then, cover it using plastic wrap.
- Wait for it a while until it is cool down. Furthermore, refrigerate the pudding for about a half hour. The next step is preparing cupcake papers and adds four banana slices into each cup. After that, pour the pudding on banana. Add four nilla wafers into pudding on the side and whipped cream to each cup. Place it into refrigerator until it is frozen.
- Now, your pudding is ready.
How to Make a Simple Banana Pudding from Scratch
To make this recipe, the main materials you need are :
- 2.5 tablespoons of cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 egg whites
- 4 drops of yellow coloring for food
- vanilla wafers
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of crushed vanilla wafers
- and 2 sliced bananas.
For whipped cream, you need :
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 cups of heavy cream, and vanilla.
How to make it :
- First step, add cornstarch, salt, milk, and 1/3 cup of sugar in large sauce pan. Boil and stir it in egg yolks. Then, cook and stir about twenty minutes and remove it when thickened.
- Second, add egg whites, vanilla, and yellow coloring then mix them well. Fold in the second mixture of pudding and refrigerate it about a half hour. Put vanilla wafer in small jar. Add the pudding, sliced banana, and pudding again orderly. Refrigerate it for a while.
- Furthermore, add whipped cream and some crushed vanilla wafers as topping.
If you like banana pudding, you will LOVE watermelon smoothie ! Click on any picture below to link to my collection of fruit smoothie recipes and sugar-free, homemade healthy desserts!
100% Natural and Super Healthy Smoothie Recipes: