Trying one of the many flourless cookie recipes that are suggested by people out there is something that you should consider if flourless cookies happen to be what you would like to make and serve. If such recipe happens to be a recipe that you do not mind trying, it is important that you know what to use to make cookies using the recipe.
Naturally, it is also important for you to know what to do to make flourless cookies using the recipe, especially if flourless cookies happen to be what you like.
One of the Many Flourless Cookie Recipes to Try in Your Home
Ingredients to Prepare When Trying a Flourless Cookie Recipe
There are some ingredients that you have to prepare if you want to make flourless cookies and a large egg and 3/4 cup of sugar are some of them. The other things included in the list of ingredients are :
- a cup of creamy peanut butter,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda,
- and a cup of chocolate morsels that are semisweet.
The next ingredient you have to prepare aside from the above mentioned ones is a parchment paper. Once the ingredients are ready, you can start making the flourless cookies that you like and want to make.
Things to Do When Trying the Flourless Cookie Recipe
If you have a wish to make flourless cookies and you have prepared all of the ingredients that you need to make the cookies, you can start making the cookies by, first of all, :
- preheating your oven to 350° F. After preheating your oven, you can stir peanut butter and the other four ingredients together in a medium bowl and make sure you stir them until they are well blended.
- After that, you can stir in the chocolate morsels that you have prepared earlier. The next thing that you need to do is dropping your dough by some rounded tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto baking sheets that are parchment paper-lined.
- Once you are done with the aforesaid things, you can bake your dough at 350° F for about twelve to fourteen minutes and make sure you bake the dough until it is puffed and it is lightly browned.
- Once you are done baking the dough, you can cool it on baking sheets for five minutes on a wire rack. After that, transfer it to a wire rack to let it cool for fifteen minutes.
If you want to make flourless cookies, this recipe is one of the flourless cookie recipes you must try in your home no matter what.