Chicken breast recipes: Try my Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Chicken!
Chicken breast recipes don’t have to be complicated to be delicious!
Chicken breast recipes come in handy when you’re hungry and you don’t have a lot of time, but you still want to eat well.
Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Chicken:
Looking for quick easy chicken recipes? You won’t want to miss myCilantro Pesto Chicken:
Or my Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Salad:
Chicken breast recipes: Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Chicken:
*This recipe serves 1 person. Simply double the ingredients for 2 people, triple for 3, etc.
You will need:
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 5 to 6 sun dried tomatoes (pre-soaked for at least 1/2 hour)
- Several leaves of fresh basil (remove stems)
- 3 tbsp of my quick & easy Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
- 2 large handfuls of mesclun greens
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
*I buy my sun dried tomatoes from a wonderful online company called www.olivenation.com. A huge bag of them costs about $10. I keep the bag in my refrigerator and it lasts me for months. I buy their Sulfite-Free brand of sun dried tomatoes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Butterfly chicken breast. It should look like this:
- Layer the inside of the butterflied chicken breast with pre-soaked sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil leaves:
- Close chicken breast.
- On your stove top, pan-sear chicken on high heat using 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil for approximately 3 minutes on one side, then flip over and immediately put the entire pan, with the chicken, into the oven.
- Leave chicken in oven until it reaches 160 degrees. This will be 8 to 10 minutes at the most. The chicken will be done when it’s cooked all the way through (there will be no pink inside).
6) Once it’s cooked, place the chicken on top of a bed of mesclun greens (2 large handfuls):
7) Optionally, add 3 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomato dressing (I highly recommend this!):
you may also read : lemon pepper chicken recipe
My easy dinner recipes are followed beautifully by one of my super healthy desserts.
That’s right, all of my dessert recipes are 100% guilt-free and good for ya!
How about some Chocolate Banana Ice Cream:
Or some Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream:
If you like my chicken breast recipes, you’ll LOVE the rest of my healthy and easy dinner recipes, as well as my salads, soups and desserts: all 100% homemade and 100% guilt-free!
100% Healthy and Guilt-Free Desserts:
You’re currently visiting Aspenspecialtyfoods.com read my story of how I found pristine health following a healthy eating lifestyle!