The butter pecan cookie is the best meal for the holiday. This cookie is very simple and easy to make it. Well, you can try the butter pecan cookie recipes in your home.
Our family loves toasted pecans, so it is no surprise that we have a Butter Pecan Cookie Recipe on this site. They melt in your mouth and are filled with a wonderful buttery pecan flavor. Out of all the pecan cookie recipes, this is our favorite.
When you have finished toasting the pecans, make sure you chop them into little pieces. Large pieces of pecans will make your cookies look lumpy.
When flattening the dough balls with the bottom of a glass, don’t press too hard. The flattened balls should be about 1/2 inch tall.
Butter Pecan Cookie Recipe
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus more for coating
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°
- On a baking sheet, toast pecans until fragrant, about 6 minutes.Let cool completely; finely chop.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter for about a minute.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar and cream until light, about 1 minute more.
- Beat in vanilla, salt, and flour, scraping down sides of the bowl, just until dough comes together.
- Fold in pecans.
- Roll the dough balls in sugar.
- Place, 3 inches apart, on a baking sheet.
- Gently flatten with the bottom of a glass
- Baking sheets may be ungreased or lined with parchment paper. Rotate the baking pan halfway through the cooking time. This will ensure that the cookies cook more evenly.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet onto cooling racks.
Delicious Butter Pecan Cookie Recipes (Version 2)
The ingredients are:
- one cup of chopped pecan
- a cup of softened butter
- one egg and separated the yolk and egg white
- one cup of brown sugar
- one teaspoon of vanilla extract
- one cup of pecan halves
- and two cups of flour that is self-rising
Instruction How To make Butter Pecan Cookie Recipes:
- First, place the chopped pecan and one tablespoon butter in the baking pan and then bake it at 325 F for about five to seven minutes. Second, stir it frequently and set it aside until it cool.
- The next step, cream the remaining butter and brown sugar until they are fluffy and in the light mixture in the large bowl. Then, for the other step of butter pecan cookie recipes is by beating vanilla and egg yolk. Add flour gradually and mix them well. Furthermore, cover this dough and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Next, roll the dough into one inch balls and then roll them into the toasted pecans and pressing the nuts into the dough. Beat the egg white until foamy and dip the pecan half into it. Then, press one in the each ball gently. The last, bake them at 375 degrees for 10 until 12 minutes. Cool and serve this butter pecan cookie.
100% Natural and Super Fresh Cookies:
Go to Chocolate Butter Cookies