What more can somebody who loves cookies need more than a combination of cookies and brownies? You can make some sweet brownie cookies with the least efforts possible right in your kitchen. Therefore, transfer those brownie cookies into your kitchen by reading the whole of this article.
To prepare these cookies, it does not matter whether you are an experienced cookie baker or you are a newbie in the industry. For those who have followed my recipes, they have never experienced any problem in preparing cookies because I give all the information. All that remains is you to follow what every step tells you to do. Most of them refer these cookies as simple and delicious. Therefore, I am going to give you this simple recipe for making delicious brownie cookies.
- ½ cup butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 4 unsweetened chocolate baking squares; chopped
- 2 cups chopped pecans; toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine the butter, unsweetened chocolate and 1 ½ cups chocolate morsels in a large saucepan. Cook the mixture over low heat while stirring constantly until the butter and chocolate melt wholly
- Ina separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt then set aside
- Beat the eggs, vanilla extract and sugar at a medium speed using an electric mixer.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture beating them well after every addition adds the chocolate mixture and continue beating. Add the remaining 1 ½ cups of chocolate morsels and pecans and mix well.
- Drop the dough by 2 spoonfuls placing them an inch apart onto the parchment paper-lined cookie baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until the cookies turn light golden brown
- Cool the cookies slightly on the baking sheets for about 2 minutes. Then remove them from the baking sheets and transfer them to the wire racks to cool them completely
Unlike other cookies, brownie cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Most of the people I have met in restaurants buying cookies say that they avoid making homemade cookies because they are hectic to bake and that you have to prepare them every day. For brownie cookies, this problem is completely eliminated. You can prepare enough dozens of cookies and store them for consumption up to three days. In addition, I believe you have agreed how simple it is to prepare these cookies.
Now that you know how to prepare these delicious cookies, be ready to receive several invitations to bake them during parties and other celebrations. When I invited my friends to my birthday party, I had prepared these cookies. There was a new sense of feeling in the room when people tasted the cookies. To be honest, what they were asking was where I had purchased them. I told them I was the sole baker and all that followed was requesting for the cookies’ recipe. It was my pleasure to teach them how to prepare the cookies on my birthday!
There are various brownie cookie recipes that you can try if brownie cookies are what you would like to serve to your family. Trying one of those cookie recipes is what you should try if you plan on creating and serving something members of your family can enjoy together.
If you intend on cooking cookies, here is one of the recipes that you can try in your residence especially if brownie cookies are what you would want to make and serve. Of course, it is a recipe that you would not find too many difficulties in trying.
My easy recipes are chock full of delicious and fresh.is one that’s so good for you, you can even have it for breakfast!
One of the Brownie Cookie Recipes to Try in Your Residence
A Brownie Cookie Recipe and Ingredients You Need to Prepare
To create brownie cookies, you will need to prepare ingredients which include:
- two eggs and a teaspoon of vanilla extract, as well as 2/3 cup of vegetable shortening
- and 1.5 cups of light brown sugar that comes in the form of packed sugar.
- The ingredients also include a tablespoon of water and 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour, as well as 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- The ingredients are including 1/3 cup of cocoa powder which are unsweetened and two cups of chocolate chips that are semisweet as well.
How to Create Brownie Cookies Using the Recipe?
- In order to create cookies using the recipe, the first thing that you would need to do is preheating your oven to 190° C.
- After that, beat your vegetable shortening and your sugar in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth.
- The next thing you would need to do is beating in an egg until it is completely incorporated. Then, you can beat in your last egg together with water and vanilla extract.
- What you need to do next is combining cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl.
- The next thing to do is stirring your flour mixture into a creamed mixture at a low speed until they are blended and then fold them in chocolate chips.
- You can then drop some spoonfuls of dough two inches apart onto baking sheets which are ungreased. After that, you can bake them in your preheated oven until your cookies are finally set.
- Bake them for seven to nine minutes and then cool the cookies two minutes on a baking sheet before transferring the cookies to some wire racks in order to cool them.
This recipe is one of the brownie cookie recipes you would need to try no matter what if brownie cookies are what you plan on making.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
Now I love a good brownie, and what could be better than adding peanut butter to the best brownie ever. So it’s really really simple, it just has a couple of ingredients.
- light brown sugar
- some melted butter
- a few eggs
- some vanilla
- of course Smooth Operator peanut butter
- a bit of baking powder
- a bag of semisweet chocolate
- chips that we’ve melted,
- and some all-purpose flour.
So this is a really really easy recipe that kind of starts off as a blondie. We divide the batter and then we turn it into a swirled brownie. Very simple.
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies:
- Starts off with some sugar, a couple of eggs, and some butter. All good things. Yes, and vanilla. Just gonna stir this together, and add about a cup of the Smooth Operator to that empty bowl over there would be great.
- So once this is combined you add your dry ingredients which again we have some flour here and a bit of baking powder. So once you have a batter that’s nice and smooth I take about half a cup of this and add it to this peanut butter just to loosen it up.
- And to this remaining batter here we turn it into a nice brownie with our bag of chocolate chips that have been melted of course. So now we have all this mixed together, we have our two different batters, it’s really really easy. We’re gonna take a pan that we’ve just lined with a little bit of parchment paper and then pour in this first batter, the brownie part.
- You want to go ahead just dollop bits of this peanut butter brownie batter onto it and then we’re gonna swirl them together. No real science to it, it’s just fun, a little bit messy, we like it that way. Should be nice and crackly and crisp when it’s done and fudge, it’s the best.
- So swirl this together.pop this into a degree oven for – minutes or until a cake tester tests clean. So our brownies have been out of the oven for some time, they’re nice and cool now, so you can go ahead and cut
- take out of the pan. just cut them into a sort of squares. I like kind of generous brownies but cut them as you like.
And there you have it Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies. So you ready to give them a taste. Yeah, you wanna bring that over? All right, here you go. The choice brownie.
How awesome does that look? Giant, such a big bite. So cool, such a big brownie. Nicely done. Fudge, peanut buttery. That perfect crackly crust on top. This decadent chocolate brownie we made even better with a peanut butter swirl, what would you swirl into these brownies?
see also: chocolate chip cookie recipes
return to chocolate cookie recipes
return to cookie recipes