When Christmas is coming, everyone surely loves to celebrate with sweets and cookies. Well, maybe you are having difficulty to look up for the best Christmas cookie recipes for your family and friends. Here, the problem is about to solved. This article will show you how to make The Best Cookie Recipes For Christmas.
The Best Christmas Cookie Recipes to Try
- Christmas Fruit Drops
- Homemade Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Unique Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Vegan Christmas Cookie Recipe
- Healthy Christmas Cookie Recipes
Christmas Fruit Drops
Now, prepare your ingredients first. All the ingredients you will need :
- two and a half cups of all-purpose flour
- one tablespoon of baking soda
- one cup of butter
- a half cup of brown sugar
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- three large eggs
- one teaspoon of vanilla extract
- half teaspoon of salt
- one cup of walnuts
- a cup of green and red candied cherries
- one and a half of chocolate chips
How To Make it :
- Preheat the oven into 350 degreed.
- Add all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl and mix it on medium speed using electric mixer.
- In a different bowl, add sugar and butter. Keep mixing until creamy.add vanilla and eggs.
- Set the mixer into low speed and add flour mixture.
- Mix it until the ingredient well combined.pour cups of cherries, chocolate chops and walnuts. Stir it with a spoon. Take a teaspoon of the dough and drop it onto thee baking sheets. Repeat this process.
When it is done, put your baking sheets in the oven and bake for eleven minutes. Finally, one of the best Christmas cookie recipes is ready to accompany your Christmas.
Homemade Christmas Cookie Recipes: Traditional Cutouts
Christmas is coming. If you are looking for the best homemade Christmas cookie recipes, you don’t have to be confused anymore. This article will show one of the best Christmas cookies: traditional cutouts recipes. Now, let’s just get started. First of all, you need to prepare all the ingredients. You will need :
- two and a half cup of all-purpose flour
- a half tablespoon of baking soda
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- ¾ cup of sugar
- half tablespoon of salt
- ¾ cup of butter
- one large egg yolk
- two tablespoons of corn syrup
- half tablespoon of almond extract
- one and a half tablespoon of vanilla extract
- and the last is frosting.
How to Make it :
- The first step, let’s we start from turn on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees.
- Second, put all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder into a bowl and whisk them.
- Third, add salt, sugar and butter. Use mixer to make the mixture turns creamy. Put on medium high speed. Fourth, add egg yolk, vanilla and almond extract, and add corn syrup. Mix it.
- Fifth, turn the mixer into medium low speed and keep mixing until the ingredients well combined.
- Sixth, prepare your parchment paper and roll the dough for ¼ inch thick.
- Seventh, use cutters to shape the dough into cute shapes such as Christmas tree, deer, and Santa. Then, put all the shaped dough onto baking sheets and put it on the oven for 12 minutes. The last is using the frosting to decorate the cookie. Now one of the best homemade Christmas cookie recipes is ready to serve.
Unique Christmas Cookie Recipes: Candy-Stripe Cookie Sticks
Are you looking for some unique Christmas treats? Here is the answer, candy-stripe cookie sticks. This article will show you how to make one of these unique Christmas cookie recipes. So, let’s just get started. You will need some ingredients such as :
- eight large egg whites
- two cups of all-purpose flour
- ten tablespoons of melted and unsalted butter
- two cups of sugar
- two cups of salt
- one teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a half cup of heavy cream
- and food coloring in gel-paste consistency, don’t forget to choose the red color
When all the ingredients are ready, we can move to the next step.
How To Make :
- Now, turn on your oven and set it up to 400 degrees.
- Second, in a bowl, add egg white and sugar then mix it until foamy using electric mixer.
- Third, add salt and flour, keep mixing.
- Fourth, add vanilla, cream and butter, mix until the ingredients well combined.
- Fifth, take a little cup of the dough into a small bowl and drop red food coloring until reach the color you desire.
- Sixth, put it into a pastry bag that has a small round of tip.
- Seventh, roll the uncolored dough on the parchment paper and make rectangle shape. Furthermore, make diagonal stripes from the tinted red dough onto the surface of rectangle.
Finally, bake it for eight minutes. Tenth, roll out the rectangle into a stick. One of your unique Christmas cookie recipes is done.
Back to Top
Vegan Christmas Cookie Recipe – Vegan Gingerbread Cut-Out
Who says if you are a vegan, you cannot enjoy some Christmas cookies? That statement is completely wrong. A lot of Christmas cookies probably are not for vegan. But you can surely, make your own vegan cookies. Here, this article will show you how to make one vegan Christmas cookie recipes: vegan gingerbread cutouts that will cheer you Christmas. Now, let’s start from preparing the ingredients. All the ingredients you will need :
- one and a half cups of all-purpose flour
- one teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- one teaspoon of baking powder
- half teaspoon of baking soda
- half teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of all spice
- half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of molasses
- two cups of how water
- and the last, 1/3 cup of vegetable shortening.
How to Make it :
When all the ingredients are ready, now we can start from the first step by :
- Adding all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and all spice into a bowl. Then mix it using mixer, set aside.
- Second, use another bowl. Add vegetable shortening and sugar. Stir using fox. Add vanilla, molasses and hot water.
- Add the flour mixture and use electric mixer then let it blend for one minute until the ingredients well combine. Fifth, cover the bowl with a transparent plastic, and let the dough sits for 4 hours. Sixth, roll on the dough on the parchment paper and cut it out into shapes. Seventh, bake it for ten minutes. Now one of these Vegan Christmas cookie recipes is ready to enjoy.
Healthy Christmas Cookie Recipes: Almond Flour Cutouts
It’s Christmas time! You really crave a lot of Christmas cookies but you want to keep staying healthy. Well, it is not an impossible thing anymore. This time, the article will show you how to make one of the healthy Christmas cookie recipes that is grain, egg and dairy free, as well good for people who are Paleo diet. This time recipe is almond flour cut out. Now, let’s just we prepare all the ingredients first. You will need :
- two cups of good quality almond flour
- three tablespoons of low fat coconut oil or palm shortening
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- two teaspoons of applesauce
- ¼ cup of honey
- and one teaspoon of gluten free vanilla extract.
How to Make it :
When the ingredients are ready, we can start the first step by :
- Mixing almond flour, baking soda and sea salt in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, mix as well applesauce, honey, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Add the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix it using electric mixer until all the ingredients well combined.
- Cover the bowl with a transparent plastic, and let the dough sits for an hour.
- Now turn on your oven and set it to 325 degrees.
- Roll the dough onto parchment paper into ¼ thick. Sixth, use cutter to turn the dough into shapes. Seventh, bake in the oven for twelve minutes.
Moreover, let the cookies cool down, then you can decorate whatever you like. You finally can have one of healthy Christmas cookie recipes to accompany the day.
100 FRESH AND DELICIOUS COOKIE RECIPES
you can also read : recipe for horse cookies