Making this cupcake to be served in a baby shower show is a very good idea. This baby shower cookie recipes can be done by moms at home. It takes about 50 minutes in the making of this cookie, which is 30 minutes is allocated for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking.
All it needs to do is to prepare the right ingredients and the knowledge of basic baking skill. The ingredients themselves are divided for three parts of a cupcake, namely the cake, the frosting, and the decoration.
Baby Shower Cookie Recipes of Cupcakes in the Shape of Baby’s Rattle.
For making the cake part, these are needed:
- 3 egg whites
- 1 can of sliced pears covered in light syrup
- 1 box of white cake milk
- 1/3 cup of pear syrup
- and 1/3 vegetable oil.
While the frosting needs ingredients such as :
- 1 drop of food coloring
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 3 tablespoons of shortening
- ½ cup of softened butter
- 1 vanilla teaspoon
- and 4 cups of powdered sugar.
The decoration is made from :
- 20 large gumdrops
- sprinkles of pastel candy
- and 20 sticks of paper lollipop.
All the parts are made in sequential order and this measurement of the ingredients are made for 20 servings.
How to make it :
- First of all, after having all of the ingredients preheat the oven to 350° F and baking paper in 20 cups for making muffin. Use two bowls, large and medium for mixing all the ingredients.
- In the large bowl, put pears, 1/3 cup of pear syrup, cake mix, egg white, and vegetable oil. Mix them all until become a batter. Put the batter into the 20 muffin cups evenly and bake the cups with batter in the oven for around 20 minutes.
- After it is done baking, let it cool first in the pan for around 10 minute, and then move it from the fan to a rack for cooling it down for another 30 minutes.
- On the medium bowl, mix all the frosting ingredients into one fluffy frosting. Take 1/3 of it into small blows with different food colors in the bowls and blend them.
Design a pipe-shaped frosting on the cake. Cut a small hole on the side of the cake and fill the hole with lollipop. Place gumdrops at the end of the lollipop stick to make it looks like the rattle toy of a baby.
And voila, the baby rattle cupcakes are made for you and your guests to enjoy at the baby shower of your beloved child.